Midori Card Case Pasco
These Pulp Storage Pasco Card Cases by Midori are made of a paper material called "Pasco," which is a mixture of recycled paper and new pulp. The Pasco material feels similar to plastic making it lightweight, durable and water-resistant, while the case surface has a similar texture to cardboard. The case opens and closes with 2 snap buttons on a flap that folds over to keep your cards and mini stationery items safe from falling out. These mini card cases were awarded a Good Design Award. It comes with a mini removable file divider to help keep things organized. It can hold up to 40 business cards or fit mini pens, mini pencils, stickers, and business cards. The color of the Pasco Pen Cases will change with use, creating an item unique to its user.
- Dimensions: 2.5in (63mm) x 4in (102mm) x 0.8in (20mm)
- Material: Pasco (recycled paper and new pulp)
- Lightweight, durable and water-resistant material
- 2 snap buttons to open and close
- Can fit up to 40 business cards or mini stationery items